Monday, January 16, 2012

And So Much For All That...

Those of you Internet dwellers who happen upon this site with any semi-regular frequency might have raised an eyebrow at the lack of "full posts" in good while. Be thankful that there have been any Links O' the Day, I would counter.

Your humble author is currently drowning in mathematical work from his current institution of higher learning in the United Kingdom. And aside from all that, various boorish chores have called my attention away from my true love (You! My precious peons!). 

But no need to pull out a box of Kleenex for your tears yet. Full posting should resume soon, just as soon as my sleep schedule becomes less abhorrent.

In the meantime, it's a new year, so this seems as good a time as any to ask if there exists at least a few worthy souls who wish to contribute to EconStu. 

You can reach me at mazikazemi@gmail.com.

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. How about a team project Econstu-Actuarial/Statstu/sthEuropean/etc.etc. (you know all too well these are my interests)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can write if you want to... Just send me an article/your email...

    ReplyDelete